Vibrant Yard Co. LLC
Winterize RV, Motorhome, Boat, Camper, and Travel Trailer: Air Compressor Quick-Connect Plug To Male Garden Hose Faucet Blow Out Adapter with Valve (Lead-Free Brass), Industrial Plug
Regular price $12.49
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New and improved! A quick and easy way to blow out the water lines of your RV, motorhome, camper, boat, and travel trailer. Winterizing is easy with this blow out adapter. Its 3/4"-11 NH hose threads easily connects to a standard garden hose. The flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on your piping and fittings. Most commercially available brass fittings contain up to 8% lead, but for your health and safety, the lead-free brass fittings in this item have been tested by a United States CPSC-Accepted Testing Lab and certified to contain less than 0.25% lead.
- Blowout adapter with shut-off valve to winterize your recreational vehicles (RV), motorhome, camper, boat, watercraft, and travel trailer by blow out method. This is a safer, healthier, and environmentally friendlier winterization tool when compared with those winterizing kits that use antifreeze.
- Click here to download Generalized Procedures to Winterize RV by Blow Out Method
- Flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on pipes and fittings. Pressure rating: 250 psi. 100% outdoor rated, virtually indestructible, impervious to water and oil.
- Hose: Flexible Reinforced Synthetic Rubber, water and oil resistant (Insta-Grip hose, made in USA)
- For your health and safety, the fittings are made of lead-free brass, certified to contain less than 0.25% lead. Always wear safety goggles when handling or using compressed air.
- This winterization tool is made from the highest quality parts. The shut-off valve is made from forged brass (not brass casting) for extra strength and durability. If you are looking for a heavy duty tool that lasts a lifetime, this one is for you! This blowout adaptor may also be used to winterize sprinkler system, drip irrigation system, soaker hose, spigot, faucet, sillcock, water garden hose and hose bibb where applicable.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas, USA with domestic and foreign parts.