Step ’N Tilt®
Step 'N Tilt Core Lawn Aerator Version 3 (Without Container)
Regular price $53.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Please provide an address which is deliverable by Fedex Ground or Fedex Home Delivery
- Faster and easier to use than other manual aerators. Simply step and tilt. This patented lawn aerator (U.S. Patent Numbers 8,714,275, 11,147,202, and other patents pending) makes core aeration easy and enjoyable for do-it-yourselfers (DIYers) and professional landscapers.
- Some assembly is required. Click here to download the Installation & Owner's Manual.
- For use in areas with grass only; tines will clog if used in bare soil. Please use a tiller or cultivator to loosen soil in bare area.
- All core lawn aerators require that the soil be VERY MOIST. This Step 'N Tilt is no exception. The soil must be VERY MOIST (but not soaking wet). If the tines clog, the soil may be too dry or too wet for aeration. If the tines are unable to penetrate the ground and clogging, the soil is definitely too dry.
- Please aerate one day after at least one inch of rain or irrigation. If you have a sprinkler system, each sprinkler zone will need to run for 60-90 minutes. In other words, the soil must be very moist.
- Designed for operators between 4-feet and 6-feet 5-inches tall. Recommended minimum operator weight to use one set and two sets of tines are 80lbs and 150lbs, respectively. Recommended for aerating small yards or areas not accessible by motorized lawn aerators. It can be used to aerate large yards but will require significantly longer time and effort than a motorized lawn aerator.
- A soil core remover is included. Designed for all kinds of soil, including heavy clay soil - make sure the soil is very moist but not wet.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Please remember to aerate when the soil is VERY MOIST only. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the full purchase price and pay for the return shipping cost within the 30-day return period. Some assembly is required.
- Helpful Hints for Step 'N Tilt Lawn Aerator:
- If the tines clog, the soil may be too dry or too wet for aeration.
- If the tines are unable to penetrate the ground and clogging, the soil is definitely too dry. Please aerate one day after one inch or more of rain or irrigation.
- The Step 'N Tilt Lawn Aerator is very effective at alleviating soil compaction problems. Simply step on the platform to insert aerator tines into the ground and tilt the handle bar back to remove the tines from the ground - it's that effortless and easy! The Step 'N Tilt Lawn Aerator is a true core aerator, not a spike aerator. Core aeration is a proven lawn aeration method recommended by lawn experts and university extension services worldwide. Its highly engineered hollow core aerator tines are extremely effective at extracting soil cores while creating 3.5" deep, 0.79" diameter holes in the ground. The sharpen-able, replaceable, and recyclable carbon steel aerator tines are case-hardened for extra durability. The package includes a soil core removal tool. An additional bonus: The Step 'N Tilt Lawn Aerator also functions as a handtruck.
- The Step ‘N Tilt Lawn Aerator’s Advantages:
- Step and tilt motion is easier on your shoulders and lower back when compared with traditional manual lawn aerators
- Create up to four holes at a time
- One size fits all
- Replaceable aerator tines
- Larger stepping surface to improve operator comfort
- Keeps your shoes clean by deflecting soil cores away
- Ability to collect soil cores when the optional container is used
- May also be used as a handtruck to move heavy items