Vibrant Yard Co. LLC™ Lead-Free Brass 25 psi Pressure Regulator 3/4 inch Hose Thread Drip Irrigation System, Pressure Reducer
- Maintains water pressure between 20-30 psi (25 psi nominal). 0-6.5 GPM (gallons per minute) flowrate. Maximum Inlet Pressure: 150 psi. Note: As with most drip system pressure regulators, the outlet pressure might slowly build up above 30 psi if the outlet is completely shut.
- Inlet Size: ¾" FHT (female hose thread). Outlet Size: ¾" MHT (male hose thread). Connects to a standard hose bib or garden hose in USA and Canada.
- It may be connected to an automated timer, backflow preventer, or filter, if desired. The regulator body is made of solid lead-free brass which contains less than 0.25% lead.
- Upgrade your plastic regulator to this durable, heavy duty lead-free brass regulator. It is able to withstand a higher inlet pressure compared to a typical plastic regulator and is impervious to sunlight.
- Note: Some garden hoses are made with aluminum fittings. To avoid galvanic corrosion, do not connect this regulator to aluminum fittings for prolonged period of time.
- Brand name: Vibrant Yard Co. LLC™
This heavy duty 25 psi lead-free brass pressure reducer regulator is ideally suited for use with drip systems, drip lines, and emitters, or any application where low water pressure is desired. Its 3/4 inch hose thread is designed to connect to a standard hose bib and garden hose in the USA and Canada.
The video below shows how the pressure regulator works. At low or zero flowrate, the outlet pressure is maintained at about 25 psi. The outlet pressure may drop when the flowrate increases. This is how a pressure regulator works - it reduces the outlet pressure to protect your equipment downstream.
The video below shows how a water flow rate measurement through the pressure regulator. Actual flow rate will depend on the inlet and outlet water pressures. Flow rate will be lower if the inlet water pressure is lower. Likewise, the flow rate will be lower if the outlet has flow restriction. 25 psi water pressure regulators are commonly used in drip irrigation systems.