Step ’N Tilt®
Stake Flags for Marking Sprinkler Heads and Other Objects
Regular price $6.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Please use the drop down menu to select the flag color. We recommend selecting a color that is different from the surrounding colors, such as flowers or decorations, so that the flag can be easily seen.
- Use these stake flags to mark your underground sprinkler heads to avoid damaging them during lawn aeration. May be used to mark your property line, invincible fence line, and other objects too.
- Quantity: 44 flags
- Very long lasting and reusable. Made in the USA.
- Flag material: flexible PVC, 2.5” x 3.5”
- Staff material: white color PVC rod, 11.5” long. It will not rust or rot. The PVC staff is less damaging to your lawn mower in the event that it is ran over by your lawn mower when compared to a metal wire staff. It’s bright white color also makes it more visible than a metal wire.
- Make sure the ground is moist and soft before inserting marking flags into the ground. It is difficult to insert stake flags into dry ground. Insert the marking flags after rain or irrigation.
- The stake flags double as a soil moisture tester. Soil must be moist for effective lawn aeration. If the flags cannot be easily inserted into the ground to a depth of about 3 inches, the soil is too dry for lawn aeration.
- Brand name: Step 'N Tilt®